Commercial Roof Maintenance
Your Trusted Commercial Roof Maintenance Roofers in Westerly
Installing a new commercial roof on your business’ property is no small task, and it comes at a hefty cost too. As it is the barrier protecting the building from the external elements, it is bound to endure wear and tear and potential weather damage. But one sure way to keep your commercial roof as good as new throughout the year is regular, professional commercial roofing maintenance.
Henderson Roofing offers comprehensive commercial roofing maintenance plans in Westerly, RI. Whether it be flat, modified bitumen, PVC, TPO, or EPDM roofs, we are always on the go. Give us a call today for a free inspection and quote.
Why Regular Commercial Roof Maintenance is Important
- It protects the integrity of your roof and extends its service life.
- Helps property owners identify problems way before they start, thereby saving costs and money
- Allows for adequate planning in the event that major repair or restoration work is required.
- Ensures the validity of manufacturers’ warranties and guarantees.
- Gives property managers and owners peace of mind that the commercial roof is constantly monitored and nurtured to be working optimally.
Elements of a commercial roof maintenance plan by Henderson Roofing
Apart from the fact that certain commercial property regulations require that commercial roofs undergo routine inspections and maintenance, its importance cannot be overstated. The commercial roofing team at Henderson Roofing understands this and delivers a thorough job on any commercial roofing services, including maintenance plans.
This is what our commercial roofing experts cover in a routine commercial roof maintenance job:
- Inspection and touch-ups of any points of the roof that are sealed off or require sealing. This includes vents and equipment.
- Check for a smooth flow of water run-off by ensuring drains and downspouts don’t have any blockages or accumulated debris.
- A detailed scan of the surface of the roof to check for cracks, gaps and missing parts in the material. This will differ according to the roofing material, but our commercial roofing team is experienced in them all.
- Ensure all counter flashing is in place.
- Complete inspection of all the property’s walls in order to make double sure that no moisture is entering the building.
- Our commercial roof inspections include a check of all rooftop equipment like air conditioning units, ducts, vents and skylights too. These can also be a source of leaks that could cause further damage, so it’s important that this is monitored.
With all of the above, our team will be sure to note the status of each of the items, and advise next steps in terms of repairs or timelines for planning purposes. This will safeguard property managers and business owners against any surprise repair jobs, and allow for adequate planning.
Protect Your Commercial Property with a Commercial Roof Maintenance Plan
Regardless of the type of roof system your business has, or the materials used in its construction, Henderson Roofing is confident that we can deliver a commercial roof maintenance plan for you.
If you are in need of commercial roof maintenance services, call Henderson Roofing today. We’ll be happy to consult or schedule an appointment for a free inspection.